Would you like to learn how to make your own beautiful pens & fountain pens?
This course is also a great gift for those interested in pens and pen making.
This course is available in York (Yo319AJ) on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays by arrangement – and is suitable for 1 person.
Call Ben on 07810 117025 or contact him here to book!
With my pen making & turning course you will Learn:
- What equipment you need to set up your own workshop
- How to organize and arrange your workshop
- What the best parts and equipment to buy are
- How to operate a lathe safely
- How to machine and finish wood or acrylic
- How to get a flawless finish on your pens
- How to assemble your fountain pens
(Optional re-selling module)
- Which finishes and styles are most popular for sales
- How to organize your stock and inventory
- How to package your pens & ship efficiently
- Which suppliers are best
- How to take effective photographs
In addition you’ll receive:
- A summary booklet of the course
- your own beautifully finished fountain pen in a velvet clamshell case with ink! (worth £120)
- Access to a one-hour youtube video summarising the course content
- 60 Minutes of online or phone follow up support
4-hour course & finished Pen = £165
1 & 1/2 hour reselling module = £95
A £50 non-refundable deposit is taken via bank transfer upon booking and the full cost of the course before attending.